Monday, January 18, 2010

No, I haven't given up!

I haven't given up, just haven't gotten around to posting to the blog.

Monday--Cami likes to sit in her carseat when it's in the house for whatever reason.  She strapped herself in and then was upset she couldn't get out!

I was playing around taking pictures of me and Tate (because that seems to be the only way to get pictures of me with the kids) and I think this one turned out pretty good.


Sunday--Cami's favorite "helper" job is giving Tate his paci.  She's getting better about not being so forceful even though her face is saying otherwise.


Saturday--I didn't get any pictures, but I did get a video.  I'm still trying how to figure out how to post that here.

Friday--Jeremy went to Aberdeen and visited the NSU Bookstore while there and got us all some new Wolves gear!  Cami's was excited for her new shirt, even though her expression in this picture is more of a mug shot.

Tate worked on sitting up on Friday.  He's still teetering quite a bit, but is slowly getting there.


Thursday--Cami was very excited to be able to give Tate a bottle.  Tate wasn't as excited as his sister.



Wednesday--This was at about 2:30 am when I got up with Tate.  Cami moved her arm just before I took the picture because they were laying exactly the same.  The picture I took of Tate didn't turn out :(

0 comments: